Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheddar and Ham Stuffed Crescent Rolls

Mmmmm... tasty!


Pillsbury Crescent Rolls have GOT to be one of the food world's greatest inventions. The possibilities are ENDLESS.  These beautiful, buttery, flaky rolls present themselves as such a deliciously simple platform for all things sweet and savory.

While crescent rolls are delicious on their own- they can also be heaven-sent when you are in need of a quick meal, snack, or even dessert!  For these rolls I laid out the triangles, shredded some cheddar cheese, and laid some small cut-up pieces of lunch meat ham on each one before rolling them up and baking them according to the package directions.  

I've also stuffed them with extra butter, cinnamon, and sugar. DELICIOUS!  
It's like a fail-safe foodie dream!  Add crescent rolls to just about anything and you're good.

Keep in mind that they honestly probably aren't the most healthy things for you. (pfft... but who cares about healthy when you have scrumptious! lol) I like to pair cheddar and ham stuffed crescent rolls with something fresh and light like a salad or some fruit.  It helps me justify all that buttery goodness.



Anyway- I'm not trying to push a product or anything, (Honestly I've used store-brand crescent rolls and they were just about as tasty. I might have not been able to tell the difference if I hadn't of known.)  but here is a link to the "official" crescent roll site where you can find all sorts of fun and tasty recipes utilizing this gluttonous dough!

I'm sure you can google "crescent roll recipes" an come up with all sorts of things too.

mmm mmm yummy yummy!

Happy Eating!

1 comment: