Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love Notes

One of my best friends gave me these magnet letters for my 21st birthday.  I think they actually got left on our fridge during a rushed move... (story of my life) but I found this picture I took for Brandon saved on my phone.


Everyone has their own "love language(s)"- but for me "quality time"/ "acts of service" have to be my top faves.  I love just about anything that shows me someone went out of their way to think about me.  Love notes- or friendship notes- are especially awesome in my opinion.

Take a couple of seconds and write a quick note to someone you care about. (... "I love you" is always a great safe option if you don't feel like being creative.) Even if a few words scribbled on some notebook paper would be kind of lame by itself- sometimes snapping a photograph of your note and adding some effects with a photo editor can give your message that little bit of extra thought and effort to make your message go the extra mile.

Valentines day is still fresh on my mind. I didn't have time to make all the cute and cheesy valentine cards I had on my mind- but sometimes simple is the sweetest.

What are some of your favorite cheesy love-note quotes?
Have you ever received a note from someone that made your heart all gooey?

No comments:

Post a Comment